How To Use Gmail Storage As Online Hard Drive
In this post, we are going to cover the topic of How to use Gmail storage as an online hard drive. Gmail is the best email provider who has almost half a billion active accounts where other email service provider couldn’t come closer to this figure. Now the question raises Why Gmail is such a successful service for all kinds of people? One good reason for all this is features & reliability provided by the Google in the package of Gmail. Here we are discussing one of the best tip of Gmail which let you store your file on online hard drive. I have been in love with the Gmail drive since I started using it.
- You can download the extension code from softpedia.com.click on the link & then select a mirror site for downloading gmail drive installed zip file. As shown in below screenshot.
- Once you download & installed zip file, extract it to a temporary directory and run the setup.exe file by double clicking on it.
- The gmail drive application installs on your system quickly and then close it.
Must Read – How to Send Exe Files Via Gmail
- Now, open windows explorer and go to My Computer. You’ll find Gmail Drive under ‘Other ’in the folder listing on the left.
- Before transferring files to online gmail drive. You need to provide the login details to the Gmail drive application. Click on ‘Gmail Drive’ in windows explorer OR tries to drag-and-drop file from the local drive to Online drive. You can make more setting my clicking on ‘MORE’ button will show you some additional option for logging to gmail storage drive. (Refer below image for more).you can also check out some superb Gmail Shortcuts.
- Here are files that I’ve uploaded to my Gmail Account.
- Once your files got uploaded, click gmail drive folder to ‘confirm‘. The uploaded files arrive as an email message with the subject of [GMAILFS : /THE_FILE_NAME]